Welcome to the Pinawa Christian Fellowship!
We are a unique Ecumenical Shared Ministry in beautiful Pinawa, Manitoba, Canada recognized by the Anglican Church of Canada, Mennonite Church Manitoba, The Presbyterian Church in Canada, and the United Church of Canada.
In-Person Sunday Worship has resumed!
We are meeting in the Pinawa Lutheran Church on the corner of Massy Avenue and Burrows Road at 11am.
- – all participants must present proof of vaccination
- – wear masks at all times when indoors
- – family or household groups are seated 2m apart
- – sanitize hands when entering and exiting
- – the number of persons attending does not exceed 50 persons or 50% of the capacity of the premises, whichever is greater.
Please note that our in-person worship will be at 11am to accommodate the Lutherans who will be meeting at 9:15 when they begin in-person worship later in the month.
We have opportunities to learn, pray, or to connect online, Sign up for our weekly email updates and check back here for more information as it becomes available.
Worship videos are available on YouTube, check out the Worship Links .
Visiting at the church office in the SUNOVA Mall is restricted to small groups with appropriate precautions.
Rev. Rob Murray is available by e-mail (email@example.com) and phone (text or voice – 204-753-8439)